CIEH Principles of Manual Handling
Appropriate for all employees or potential employees who handle materials, boxes, mail and packages including both industrial and office workers.
- The process of manual handling
- Manual handling injuries and the activities which cause them.
- Manual handling assessment and control options.
- Responsibilities imposed by the manual handling operations regulations
Learning outcomes on completing this qualification
candidates will be able to:
- Identify the hazards of manual handling.
- Identify the risks involved and controls available
- Identify what to expect from a manual handling risk assessment
Half day programme
On successful completion of the course and examination, candidates will receive a CIEH Certificate.