Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Business and Administration
City and Guilds
Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Business Administration
Who is this qualification for?
The Level 2 qualification covers the essentials of business administration, allowing the learner to develop the skills and knowledge required in a business environment. There are options for those who are new to the job, as well as those with more experience. Level 2 will suit you if you are working in or want to work in a business support role and you’re interested in learning how to carry out everyday administrative tasks.
Minimum 10 weeks
This qualification covers key responsibilities such as:
• Communicating in a business environment
• Understanding employer organisations
• Managing personal performance and development
• Developing working relationships with colleagues
• Principles of providing administrative services
This qualification is assessed by gathering evidence for a portfolio (which can be on-line or paper-based) and multiple-choice examination questions.